New this year is the opportunity to take part in a coordinated package deal which takes the hassle out of organising accomodation, meals and transport once you arrive at the host city. The UP events team have put together a package deal including everything you’ll need for a bargain price of only $250.00. Taking up this package doesn’t restrict you in any way, you’ll still be free to come and go as you please, choose to do whatever you want or simply chill and do nothing at all. The NatGat package deal includes the following:
- Lunch provided in the city (Perfumed Gardens) on day one.
- Return ferry tickets.
- Daily bus passes.
- Accommodation at the Magnetic Island Active Recreation Centre, Picnic Bay for the 6th and 7th of October. Air-conditioning, 8 person dorm rooms and a broad range of facilities.
- All meals catered with input from our nutritionist.
- First preference for all limited places workshops.
- Maps and other essential National Gathering information.
Availability: 60/88 package spots have been booked (17.05.2012).
If you’re interested in taking up this offer please email your name, age and address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If significantly more than the current limit of 88 people are interested in the package deal we will explore options to increase this number.
Note: We’re coordinating this accommodation/food and transport deal and accept no liability or responsibility for your well-being during your stay. Your time on the island is your time on the island and you take responsibility for your own actions and their possible consequences.